We still have limited room in Lunch Bunch for 3+ yr olds.
Open House Tours for fall 2017-2018 school year.
School tours are Monday-Friday, 9:30-11:30 except holidays: next holiday: March 10
Call 404-371-1310 to set up your private tour!
February 22: In-house field trip w/ dentist, Dr. Bill Bulloch
March 7: Spirit Night/Moe’s on Church St. 5:00 until close
March 10: No School
March 13-17: Teacher Appreciation Week
March 15: Field Trip to Decatur Rec: Andrea Zoppo-Ms. Ladybug’s Variety Show
March 31: No Lunch Bunch
· 10% discount for church members and/or second sibling
· Tuition is considered late after the 7th. If late, please add $10 to your tuition total.
· Registration information and forms here.
Bees, Bugs and Leapfrogs
Pandas and Butterflies
30 month-olds to 3 year-olds
Mon, Wed, Fri
Teddy Bears and Caterpillars
17 month-olds to 30 month-olds
· No discount for church members or second siblings
· Pay monthly for a discount, or drop-in when you need it, understanding that there is often no availability for drop-ins. To participate, child must be two years old.
Lunch Bunch Rates
· 5 days/week: $100 · 4 days/week: $80 · 3 days/week: $60 (3 days must be the same each week) · 2 days/week: $40 · 1 day/week: $20
Drop-in (based on availability): $7/day
· Upon registering, $250 is due with your paperwork. This pays for Supplies/Field Trips/Green Fees.
· $250 due March 15th (or 1 month after your registration). This payment is applied to May 2018 tuition.
· All fees are non-refundable.
Our mission: To open children’s hearts to God and our doors to the families of young children in our community.
• Each child is uniquely loved and valued
• Children learn through play
• Children have different learning styles
• Learning is a joyous and wonderful experience
• Relationships are central in childhood development
• Individualized attention with low student-to-teacher ratio
• Children need the skills to build trusting relationships with God, others, and themselves
• Learn about qualities of kindness, forgiveness, trust, honesty, and love
• Build positive, trusting relationships, and mutual respect
• Develop independence, interdependence, positive self-concept, and problem solving skills
• Learn about God’s world through stories, songs, positive role models, and everyday experiences
• Develop self-awareness, language, math, science, and social studies skills
• Use developmentally appropriate activities to foster learning
• Affirm the worth of each child and the value of community
• Learn to value the earth as God’s wonderful creation
Spiritual Mission Statement
As an Episcopal School, we are dedicated to:
• Honoring all faith traditions among our students and families
• Embracing differences inherent in a diverse community
• Embodying the inclusive Episcopal traditions of respect for the beliefs of others
• Modeling God’s love and grace
• Providing and fostering an atmosphere of open intellectual and spiritual inquiry
• Offering programs that promote life-long community service and
• Our school is created to be a community that honors, celebrates and worships God as the center of life.
Meet our Staff
“I really appreciate the level of communication and the relationship that the teachers were able to build with me and my child. Holy Trinity has been a great experience and I would recommend it to any parent.”